Cost-effective, reliable, and safe domestic and international perishable and frozen foods shipping
Food Commodities Experience
- Nissin offers specialists with extensive experience shipping temperature-sensitive commodities
- Air and Ocean options to more than 400 global locations
- Domestic and International import and export handling specialization
- More than 45 years of experience
- Dedicated customer team available 24/7 for updates and to answer questions
- Relationships with a variety of strategic airline partners
- NVOCC service to and from the United States
- Partnership with 3PL (Able Freight, IPL)
Door To Door
We leverage our expertise to safely and expeditiously ship food commodities that require special and careful handling. From fresh Rainier cherries to Monterey Asparagus, we are committed to delivering food products in pristine and garden-fresh condition.
From glistening Washington cherries to delicious vegetables, we take freshness seriously when we ship fresh commodities. We have the right trucks, warehouses, and shipping containers to make sure your perishable goods arrive in the best condition possible.
We take utmost care to preserve quality and maintain product integrity for frozen food items, with temperature-controlled and expeditious shipping options.
From the farm to your table or from the factory to the grocery, we also successfully ship and warehouse non-perishables.